Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wonder Girls

Band Members
Yubin
Yeeun (Yenny)
Sunye (Sun)
Sohee
Hyerim (Lim)



Wonder Girls is a korean/mandopop dance band consisting of 5 female members. They debuted early in 2007 with their song Tell Me and had five #1 hit singles. They include Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody, 2 Different Tears, and Be My Baby. These songs are still pretty popular so these would be the main songs to check out to see if you love this group or not. Their choreographed dancing is enough to get you to fall in love with them.
They became famous in America with their 2009 opening act for the Jonas Brothers' World Tour peforming Nobody in English.
They are managed by JYP Entertainment and Jonas Group in the United States.

The Wonder Years

Genre: Mandopop
Year: 2007

Track List:

1. I Wanna
2. This Fool/Stupid
3. Tell Me
4. Friend
5. Headache
6. So What
7. Wishing on a Star
8. Move
9. Take It
10. Good bye
11. Bad Boy
12. Sorry Heart/It's Not Love
13. Irony

Preview
Official Site





So Hot (3rd Project)

Genre: Mandopop
Year: 2008

Track List:

1. So Hot
2. This Time
3. You're Out
4. Tell Me (Rap Version)

Preview
Amazon





Nobody (The Wonder Years: Trilogy)

Genre: Mandopop
Year: 2008

Track List:

1. Intro
2. Nobody
3. I Tried
4. Saying I Love You
5. Nobody (Rainstone Remix)
6. Nobody (Instrumental)
7. I Tried (Instrumental)
8. Saying I Love You (Instrumental)
9. Nobody (Rainstone Remix) [Instrumental]

Preview
Amazon





2 Different Tears

Genre: Mandopop
Year: 2010

Track List:

1. 2 Different Tears
2. So Hot
3. Tell Me
4. Nobody
5. 2 Different Tears (Remix)
6. Nobody (Rainstone Remix)

Preview
Amazon





Wonder World

Genre: Mandopop
Year: 2011

Track List:

1. G.N.O.
2. Be My Baby
3. Girls Girls
4. Me, In
5. Sweet Dreams
6. Stop!
7. Dear. Boy
8. Du Go Du Go
9. SuperB
10. Act Cool
11. Be My Baby (Ra. D Mix)
12. Nu Shoes
13. Be My Baby (English Version)
13. Be My Baby (Chinese Version) [Taiwan Edition]

Preview
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment