Monday, April 16, 2012

Aya Kamiki

Band Members
Aya Kamiki



Aya Kamiki is a japanese pop artist who also knows Chinese which caused her to achieve a fanbase in China as well. She started to learn the piano when she was 4 and influenced by pop rock she then began to learn the guitar as well. She has a very forceful voice which made her achieve a lot of success and get so far. As of 2009, she is now under Avex Trax records.

Secret Code

Genre: J-Pop/Rock
Year: 2006

Track List:

1. Communication Break
2. Pierrot
3. Mou Kimi Dake wo Hanashitari wa Shinai
4. Secret Code
5. Bounce, Bounce, Bounce
6. Pride of Place
7. Natsu no Aru Hi
8. I Sing This Song For You
9. Kizudarake Demo Dakishimete
10. Believe in You
11. Can't Stop Fallin' In Love
12. Changing the World
13. Friends

Preview
Official Site
Amazon





Ashita no Tame ni ~Forever More~

Genre: J-Pop/Rock
Year: 2007

Track List:

1. Everyone Throughout the World
2. For the Sake of Tomorrow
3. You & Me
4. Tears
5. Kokoro ga.. Mou Sukoshi
6. Yume no Naka ni Made
7. Nemutteita Kimochi Nemutteita Kokoro
8. Mou Kaeranai
9. Forever More
10. Youthful Diary
11. Misekake no I Love You
12. Kanawanai Nara ~Winter Lovers~
13. Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni wa
14. A Constellation ~2007

Preview
Amazon





Are You Happy Now?

Genre: J-Pop/Rock 
Year: 2008

Track List:

1. Are You Happy Now?
2. It's a Beautiful Day
3. Just Take My Heart
4. Itsu no Hi mo Kimi Dake I Remember You
5. Sunday Morning
6. Summer Memories
7. I'm Your Side
8. Walking Down the Street
9. Secret Night
10. Crash
11. Good-bye My Love
12. Kimi Sarishi Yuuwaku
13. Best of My Love
14. Ai wa Kurayami no Naka de

Preview
Amazon





Individual Emotion

Genre: J-Pop/Rock
Year: 2010

Track List:

1. Individual Emotion
2. The Light
3. To-The-Attack
4. Empty
5. Break My Day
6. Dear My...
7. Sokubaku Love
8. Clap Your Hands
9. 248 Mile
10. I Wish in Your Dreams
11. W-B-X ~W-Boiled Extreme~

CD 2


1. Sekaijuu no Dare mo Ga
2. I'm Your Side
3. Can't Stop Fallin' in Love
4. Crash
5. Youthful Diary
6. Whenever You're Gone Today
7. It's a Beautiful Day
8. Ever so Sweet
9. Friends
10. ☆ShooBidooBiBa☆

CD Extra


1. The Light (PV)

Preview
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment