Saturday, April 6, 2013

Altima

Band Members
Satoshi Yaginuma
Maon Kurosaki
Mototaka Segawa


Altima is a Japanese Hip Hop/Synthpop band that is composed of 3 members. They formed in 2011 and are signed with Warner Home Video. The group features a female vocalist with two male members. Yaginuma is the composer and producer of the group, Maon is the vocalist, and Mototaka is the group's rapper. Check out their singles below and hopefully they come out with an album soon.


I'll Believe

Genre: J-Pop/Hip-Hop
Year: December, 2011

Track List:

1. I'll Believe
2. Indefinitely
3. I'll Believe (Instrumental)
4. Indefinitely (Instrumental)

Preview - I'll Believe
Preview - Indefinitely
Amazon



One

Genre: J-Pop/Hip-Hop
Year: February, 2012

Track List:

1. One
2. Wish I Wish
3. One (Instrumental)
4. Wish I Wish (Instrumental)

Preview - One
Preview - Wish I Wish
Amazon





Burst The Gravity

Genre: J-Pop/Hip-Hop
Year: July, 2012

Track List:

1. Burst The Gravity
2. Cyber Cyber
3. Burst The Gravity (Instrumental)
4. Cyber Cyber (Instrumental)

Preview - Burst The Gravity
Preview - Cyber Cyber
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment