Sunday, February 12, 2012

2NE1

Members
Main Vocalist: Bom
Vocalist/Rapper: Dara
Leader/Main Rapper: CL
Main dancer/Lead Vocalist: Minzy



2NE1 is a distinct but mixed type of style all the way from pop to R&B and electronic dance. One of their hits were played with another popular Korean boy pop band called Big Bang. The song Lollipop was their first commercial campaign appearance. They won song of the year with their number one single I Don't Care.



2NE1

Genre: K-Pop
Year: 2009

Track List:

1. Fire
2. I Don't Care
3. In the Club
4. Let's Go Party
5. Pretty Boy
6. Stay Together
7. Lollipop (feat. BIG BANG)

Preview
Amazon


To Anyone

Genre: K-Pop
Year: 2010

Track List:

1. Can't Nobody
2. Go Away
3. Clap Your Hands
4. I'm Busy
5. It Hurts (Slow)
6. Love Is Ouch
7. You and I
8. Please Don't Go
9. Kiss
10. Try to Follow Me
11. I Don't Care (Reggae Remix)
12. Can't Nobody (English Version)

Preview
Amazon


2nd Mini Album

Genre: K-Pop
Year: 2011

Track List:

1. I Am the Best
2. Ugly
3. Lonely
4. Hate You
5. Don't Cry
6. Don't Stop the Music
(Also another version with Japanese Versions of above songs)

Preview
Amazon



Collection

Genre: J-Pop
Year: March, 2012

Track List:

1. Fire
2. Scream
3. Go Away
4. Follow Me
5. I Don't Care
6. I Am the Best
7. It Hurts
8. Clap Your Hands
9. Love is Ouch
10. Ugly
11. Like A Virgin (Cover)

Preview
Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment