Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2AM

Band Members
Jo Kwon
Jinwoon
Seulong
Chang Min



2AM is a South Korean Pop/Ballad band that is under JYP Entertainment. They formed in 2008 and they are one of the two subgroups out of the elven member boy band One Day. The other subgroup is 2PM. Their debut song is This Song. They also won their first Mutizen at Inkigayo with the song Can't Let You Go Even If I die.



Can't Let You Go Even If I Die

Genre: K-Pop/Ballad
Year: January, 2010

Track List:

1. Prologue
2. Can't Let You Go Even If I Die
3. I'm Sorry I Can't Laugh For You
4. I Love You
5. To Her
6. Laughing

Preview



Saint O'Clock

Genre: K-Pop/Ballad
Year: October, 2010

Track List:

1. Phone
2. You Wouldn't Answer My Calls
3. Like Crazy
4. Just Me
5. Mirage
6. Can't Love You Again
7. There is Nothing More
8. Nervous
9. Love U, Hate U
10. With or Without U
11. I Can't Say I Love You

Preview
Amazon



F. Scott Fitzgerald's Way of Love

Genre: K-Pop/Ballad
Year: March, 2012

Track List:

1. You Were Mine
2. I Wonder if You Hurt Like Me
3. Erase All Our Memories
4. One More Second
5. How To Break Up Well
6. I Love You, I Love You

Preview
Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment