Monday, December 2, 2013

Ra.D

Artist
Ra.D is the stage name of the South Korean singer Lee Doo Hyun. He incorporates R&B, soul, and hip-hop musical styles. He first debuted in 2002 and has gained popularity with these musical styles. All his albums create a unique story, not just random songs so he has full meanings and life experience with his song writing which is hard to find in some music. Hope you guys like him.


Realcollabo + RMX

Genre: K-Pop/R&B/Hip-Hop
Year: July, 2009

Track List:

1. Mal Love
2. Everything's Gonna Be Alright
3. 너와 함께 있음을 (Neowa Hamkke Iseumeul)
4. I'm In love
5. Goodbye
6. I'm For You
7. I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever
8. Jesus Loves Me

Preview - Goodbye
Preview - I'm In Love
Preview - Mal Love
YesAsia
Amazon


Small Story

Genre: K-Pop/R&B/Hip-Hop
Year: March, 2013

Track List:

1. Thank You Thank You
2. It's Been A While
3. To Friends
4. I Cry When You Cry
5. Hidden Road
6. Trip For Me

Preview - I Cry When You Cry
Preview - Hidden Road
YesAsia


No comments:

Post a Comment